“The Spirit of God bears no witness to Christless sermons. Leave Jesus out of your preaching, and the Holy Spirit will never come upon you. Why should He? Has He not come on purpose that He may testify of Christ? Did not Jesus say, “He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall show it unto you”? Yes, the subject was Christ, and nothing but Christ and such is the teaching which the Spirit of God will own. Be it ours never to wander from this central point, may we determine to know nothing among men but Christ and His cross.”
- “We’re Going Up”
- Blog update and two new free resources
- T. Austin-Sparks on the Headship of Christ
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 2)
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 1)
- Holding Fast to the Head
- The Great Acceleration and the Overcoming Church
- Blog update: “Free Audiobooks” section added
- What Do I See?
- What Did the Angels See?
Top Recent Views
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)