“The Spirit of God bears no witness to Christless sermons. Leave Jesus out of your preaching, and the Holy Spirit will never come upon you. Why should He? Has He not come on purpose that He may testify of Christ? Did not Jesus say, “He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall show it unto you”? Yes, the subject was Christ, and nothing but Christ and such is the teaching which the Spirit of God will own. Be it ours never to wander from this central point, may we determine to know nothing among men but Christ and His cross.”
- Important Blog Update – Please read!
- Stoking the Fires of Prayer and Intercession (especially for those who struggle)
- A Continuing Urgent Call to Prayer and Intercession
- The Return Is Over…but is it?
- The Return – Live Stream (and more)
- 1857 Prayer Revival – Can it Happen Again?
- The Final Call to Repentance and The Return
- PRINCIPLES Book Revisited – (Restored PDFs and serialized audiobook page added)
- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship – Pt. 3: “Generational Dynamics”
- Sowing and Reaping – by Dwight L. Moody (free resource added)
Top Recent Views
- "The Calf-Path" - by Sam Walter Foss (A pre-series post)
- Original Songs (Playlist Added)
- The Full Blessing of Pentecost - by Andrew Murray (free audiobook)
- PAGAN CHRISTIANITY? - by Frank Viola and George Barna (PDF - sample)
- The Practice of the Presence of God - by Brother Lawrence (free audiobook)
- The Night of Weeping - by Horatius Bonar (free audiobook)
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
Resource of the Month