- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship – Pt. 4: Building Across the Briar Patch
- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship (mid-series review/redux)
- Important Blog Update – Please read!
- Stoking the Fires of Prayer and Intercession (especially for those who struggle)
- A Continuing Urgent Call to Prayer and Intercession
- The Return Is Over…but is it?
- The Return – Live Stream (and more)
- 1857 Prayer Revival – Can it Happen Again?
- The Final Call to Repentance and The Return
- PRINCIPLES Book Revisited – (Restored PDFs and serialized audiobook page added)
Lloyd on The “Love”-“… David Bolton on The “Love”-“… Lloyd on The “Love”-“… Lloyd on The “Love”-“… David Bolton on The “Love”-“… Lloyd on The “Love”-“… David Bolton on Important Blog Update –… word2heart on Important Blog Update –…
Top Recent Views
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
Resource of the Month
Category Archives: Author Excerpts
The following is a chapter excerpt from the book, A Way of Growth by T. Austin-Sparks. The focus of this selection is on the headship of Christ and the church’s submission to it as the way of growth into the fullness of … Continue reading →
The Church Gathering Simply in the Name of Christ and Under His Headship – A Historical Account by C.H. Mackintosh
The Headship of Christ in the gathering of the church is the theme of two of the most popular pages on this blog: 1. the Resource page for the book, Principles for the Gathering of Believers Under the Headship of Jesus … Continue reading →
Today’s entry from “Daily Open Windows“, the daily devotional of T. Austin-Sparks’ writings, is a poignant follow-up to the series just completed, “Traditions, Scripture and the Church“. It was too good not to share! (Note: the title, “Revelation or Religion” … Continue reading →
Romans 15:5; Colossians 2:8. It would be a wonderful thing if in the realm of medicine one remedy could be found whereby every conceivable malady could be most certainly cured. What a tremendous amount of complication and confusion would at … Continue reading →