- T. Austin-Sparks on the Headship of Christ
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 2)
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 1)
- Holding Fast to the Head
- The Great Acceleration and the Overcoming Church
- Blog update: “Free Audiobooks” section added
- What Do I See?
- What Did the Angels See?
- Tradition, Scripture, and the Church by David Bolton (PDF – complete)
- Rebels, Refugees, and a Returning Remnant by David Bolton (PDF – complete)
Christina on Excerpts from “The Ultim… David Bolton on T. Austin-Sparks on the Headsh… Mary Deletti on T. Austin-Sparks on the Headsh… David Bolton on T. Austin-Sparks on the Headsh… Lloyd Bowden on T. Austin-Sparks on the Headsh… Lloyd Bowden on The Headship of Christ and the… David Bolton on Affirmations (7) – My… Mina Crocker on Affirmations (7) – My…
Top Recent Views
- Pragmatism and the Truth
- Christ the Power and Wisdom of God
- Excerpts from "The Ultimate Intention" (1) - by Devern Fromke
- Tradition, Scripture and the Church - Part 1: "Tradition and Scripture"
- "The Calf-Path" - by Sam Walter Foss (A pre-series post)
- PAGAN CHRISTIANITY? - by Frank Viola and George Barna (PDF - sample)
- "A Refugee Jesus"... with "Poems of Evan Bolton"
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
YouTube playlist of “Principles Book” by Gospel Fellowships. (See Resources section for complete resource page: PDF, mp3 downloads and more.)
Category Archives: Author Excerpts
The following is a chapter excerpt from the book, A Way of Growth by T. Austin-Sparks. The focus of this selection is on the headship of Christ and the church’s submission to it as the way of growth into the fullness of … Continue reading →
The Church Gathering Simply in the Name of Christ and Under His Headship – A Historical Account by C.H. Mackintosh
The Headship of Christ in the gathering of the church is the theme of two of the most popular pages on this blog: 1. the Resource page for the book, Principles for the Gathering of Believers Under the Headship of Jesus … Continue reading →
Today’s entry from “Daily Open Windows“, the daily devotional of T. Austin-Sparks’ writings, is a poignant follow-up to the series just completed, “Traditions, Scripture and the Church“. It was too good not to share! (Note: the title, “Revelation or Religion” … Continue reading →
Romans 15:5; Colossians 2:8. It would be a wonderful thing if in the realm of medicine one remedy could be found whereby every conceivable malady could be most certainly cured. What a tremendous amount of complication and confusion would at … Continue reading →
The interest in the free resource I highlighted last week has been very high! (The day it was posted became the second busiest day on the blog ever!) Before we continue with part two of the “Traditions…” series, I’d like … Continue reading →
I’m excited to share with you a new section to the blog that I have recently added: “Author Excerpts“. These are permanent pages highlighting short excerpts from significant authors whose writings powerfully express the heart of God concerning the centrality … Continue reading →