- Important Blog Update – Please read!
- Stoking the Fires of Prayer and Intercession (especially for those who struggle)
- A Continuing Urgent Call to Prayer and Intercession
- The Return Is Over…but is it?
- The Return – Live Stream (and more)
- 1857 Prayer Revival – Can it Happen Again?
- The Final Call to Repentance and The Return
- PRINCIPLES Book Revisited – (Restored PDFs and serialized audiobook page added)
- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship – Pt. 3: “Generational Dynamics”
- Sowing and Reaping – by Dwight L. Moody (free resource added)
Top Recent Views
- Important Blog Update - Please read!
- Excerpts From "The Waning Authority of Christ in the Churches" - by A. W. Tozer
- Pragmatism and the Truth
- Excerpt From "Divine Order - In Christ" - by T. Austin-Sparks
- When God Does a New Thing - Part 1: Preparation
- Excerpts from "The Ultimate Intention" (2) - by Devern Fromke
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
Resource of the Month
Category Archives: Christ-Centered Christianity Affirmations
I began this series speaking of the Church as a “spiritual organism” which is governed by the law of the “organic.” As with all living organisms, the most essential element that determines its unique form, features, and functions is its … Continue reading
[Affirmations series: Introduction, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, and Conclusion.] ______________________ ~ Affirmations ~ 7. My Commitments ~ ~ ~ I affirm my commitment to the Father and to a life-long, uncompromising obedience to His … Continue reading
[Affirmations series: Introduction, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, and Conclusion.] ____________________ ~ Affirmations ~ 6. End-Time Remnant Restoration ~ ~ ~ I affirm that God’s program at the end of the age, in accordance … Continue reading
[Affirmations series: Introduction, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, and Conclusion.] ______________________ ~ Affirmations ~ 5. Christ the Uncontested Head of the Church ~ ~ ~ I affirm that, according to the eternal purpose, … Continue reading