- Important Blog Update – Please read!
- Stoking the Fires of Prayer and Intercession (especially for those who struggle)
- A Continuing Urgent Call to Prayer and Intercession
- The Return Is Over…but is it?
- The Return – Live Stream (and more)
- 1857 Prayer Revival – Can it Happen Again?
- The Final Call to Repentance and The Return
- PRINCIPLES Book Revisited – (Restored PDFs and serialized audiobook page added)
- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship – Pt. 3
- Sowing and Reaping – by Dwight L. Moody (free resource added)
Top Recent Views
- Important Blog Update - Please read!
- PRINCIPLES Book (Complete - PDF, mp3 and more)
- Humility : The Beauty of Holiness - by Andrew Murray (free audiobook)
- The Pursuit of God - by A. W. Tozer (free audiobook)
- FREE AUDIOBOOKS
- Principles for the Gathering of Believers Under the Headship of Jesus Christ (free mp3 audiobook)
- The Night of Weeping - by Horatius Bonar (free audiobook)
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
Resource of the Month
Category Archives: Christ-Centered Christianity – Foundations
Possibly the most crucial aspect of rightly discerning and faithfully engaging in any work of God is to properly and deeply understand its “orientation.” If this one aspect is missed or misunderstood, it can become the primary reason why a … Continue reading
[Affirmations series: Introduction, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, and Conclusion.] ________________________ ~ Affirmations ~ 4. Christ the Sole Foundation of the Church ~ ~ ~ I affirm that, according to the eternal purpose, the … Continue reading
[Affirmations series: Introduction, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, and Conclusion.] _____________________ ~ Affirmations ~ 1. The Eternal Purpose, Christ, and the Church ~ ~ ~ I affirm that before time began, the Father desired, designed … Continue reading
Session 1 of the Christ-Centered Christianity seminar continues in this post with a look at the place of the Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, in the eternal purpose. This portion is broken down into a playlist of sub-sections which focus on … Continue reading