- Blog update and two new free resources
- T. Austin-Sparks on the Headship of Christ
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 2)
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 1)
- Holding Fast to the Head
- The Great Acceleration and the Overcoming Church
- Blog update: “Free Audiobooks” section added
- What Do I See?
- What Did the Angels See?
- Tradition, Scripture, and the Church by David Bolton (PDF – complete)
Top Recent Views
- Joints of Supply
- Are You My Mother?
- "The Word Became Flesh" - A Collaboration of Poetic Reflection
- Pragmatism and the Truth
- The Person and Work of the Holy Spirit - by R. A. Torrey (free audiobook)
- "A Refugee Jesus"... with "Poems of Evan Bolton"
- The Cross - The Unlevel Playing Field of Satan's Defeat (updated repost)
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
Category Archives: Christ-Centered Christianity – Foundations
[Affirmations series: Introduction, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, and Conclusion.] ________________________ ~ Affirmations ~ 4. Christ the Sole Foundation of the Church ~ ~ ~ I affirm that, according to the eternal purpose, the … Continue reading
[Affirmations series: Introduction, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, and Conclusion.] _____________________ ~ Affirmations ~ 1. The Eternal Purpose, Christ, and the Church ~ ~ ~ I affirm that before time began, the Father desired, designed … Continue reading
Session 1 of the Christ-Centered Christianity seminar continues in this post with a look at the place of the Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, in the eternal purpose. This portion is broken down into a playlist of sub-sections which focus on … Continue reading
In this concluding post of this series, I would like to offer a vision for the progressive unfolding of God’s purpose as it is outworked in and through His people. I will be drawing on the content of the previous … Continue reading
We come now to the last definition for the word “center” that we will consider in regards to the centrality of Christ. This is a powerful and fitting last definition for it leads us to consider the culmination of God’s … Continue reading
As we explore further the centrality of Christ, I would like to offer a small set of “keys” which can help to unlock much of God’s Word concerning “the mystery of His will”, God’s eternal purpose. One thing about keys is that, … Continue reading
As we consider the next definition for the word “center”, we will look into the very heart of the matter of the centrality of Christ: the supreme place that the Eternal Son holds in the Heart, Soul, Mind and Will … Continue reading