- T. Austin-Sparks on the Headship of Christ
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 2)
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 1)
- Holding Fast to the Head
- The Great Acceleration and the Overcoming Church
- Blog update: “Free Audiobooks” section added
- What Do I See?
- What Did the Angels See?
- Tradition, Scripture, and the Church by David Bolton (PDF – complete)
- Rebels, Refugees, and a Returning Remnant by David Bolton (PDF – complete)
Christina on Excerpts from “The Ultim… David Bolton on T. Austin-Sparks on the Headsh… Mary Deletti on T. Austin-Sparks on the Headsh… David Bolton on T. Austin-Sparks on the Headsh… Lloyd Bowden on T. Austin-Sparks on the Headsh… Lloyd Bowden on The Headship of Christ and the… David Bolton on Affirmations (7) – My… Mina Crocker on Affirmations (7) – My…
Top Recent Views
- Pragmatism and the Truth
- Christ the Power and Wisdom of God
- Excerpts from "The Ultimate Intention" (1) - by Devern Fromke
- Tradition, Scripture and the Church - Part 1: "Tradition and Scripture"
- "The Calf-Path" - by Sam Walter Foss (A pre-series post)
- PAGAN CHRISTIANITY? - by Frank Viola and George Barna (PDF - sample)
- "A Refugee Jesus"... with "Poems of Evan Bolton"
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
YouTube playlist of “Principles Book” by Gospel Fellowships. (See Resources section for complete resource page: PDF, mp3 downloads and more.)
Category Archives: Christ-Centered Gatherings
[For Part 1 of this two-part post, please see here.] Union with the “Heartship of Christ” When it comes to developing a deeper union with the “heartship of Christ”, we need to understand that there are both general and specific aspects … Continue reading
In my last post I shared how essential it is for the Body of Christ to be “holding fast to the Head” as it gathers in His name. In this and the next post I’d like to share one of the … Continue reading
“…holding fast to the Head, from whom all the body, nourished and knit together by joints and ligaments, grows with the increase that is from God.” Colossians 2:19 NKJV The Church, according to Scripture, is the “Body of Christ.” As such, … Continue reading
As a follow up to the series “On Church Leadership” (an email exchange with Sándor Abonyi of Hungary), I wanted to share a post that Sándor wrote for his Hungarian/English blog “keskeny út – narrow way“. In it he describes some … Continue reading
On Church Leadership (an email exchange with Sándor Abonyi of Hungary) – Pt.2: “Possibilities and Solutions”
Sándor replied to what I shared in Part 1 with the following email and attachment: Dear David, I am very grateful for your valuable thoughts. I agree on that basically. I would like only to reflect on that shortly and … Continue reading
[Affirmations series: Introduction, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, and Conclusion.] ______________________ ~ Affirmations ~ 5. Christ the Uncontested Head of the Church ~ ~ ~ I affirm that, according to the eternal purpose, … Continue reading