- T. Austin-Sparks on the Headship of Christ
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 2)
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 1)
- Holding Fast to the Head
- The Great Acceleration and the Overcoming Church
- Blog update: “Free Audiobooks” section added
- What Do I See?
- What Did the Angels See?
- Tradition, Scripture, and the Church by David Bolton (PDF – complete)
- Rebels, Refugees, and a Returning Remnant by David Bolton (PDF – complete)
Christina on Excerpts from “The Ultim… David Bolton on T. Austin-Sparks on the Headsh… Mary Deletti on T. Austin-Sparks on the Headsh… David Bolton on T. Austin-Sparks on the Headsh… Lloyd Bowden on T. Austin-Sparks on the Headsh… Lloyd Bowden on The Headship of Christ and the… David Bolton on Affirmations (7) – My… Mina Crocker on Affirmations (7) – My…
Top Recent Views
- Pragmatism and the Truth
- Christ the Power and Wisdom of God
- Excerpts from "The Ultimate Intention" (1) - by Devern Fromke
- Tradition, Scripture and the Church - Part 1: "Tradition and Scripture"
- "The Calf-Path" - by Sam Walter Foss (A pre-series post)
- PAGAN CHRISTIANITY? - by Frank Viola and George Barna (PDF - sample)
- "A Refugee Jesus"... with "Poems of Evan Bolton"
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
YouTube playlist of “Principles Book” by Gospel Fellowships. (See Resources section for complete resource page: PDF, mp3 downloads and more.)
Category Archives: Christ-Centered Resources
Hey folks, It’s been rather quiet around here for the past couple of months, so I wanted to give you a quick update. I’ve also added some new content to the blog that I’m excited to share with you! For … Continue reading
Hey folks, Just a quick post to share a resource that’s being offered this month (May, 2016) for free. Every month christianaudio.com offers a free audiobook download as a way of blessing the Body of Christ and keeping a ministry/generosity … Continue reading
For those of you who have read through the recent “Tradition…” series, I wanted to follow up with a recommendation of two excellent resources. These will greatly help to fill out and complete the picture of both “apostasy” and “restoration” … Continue reading
Revival and Recovery – by Arthur Wallis (…and how God used it to change my life over thirty years ago.)
One of the earliest books I ever read as a new believer, back in the late Seventies, was a first-hand account of the Azusa Street Revival by Frank Bartleman called, Another Wave Rolls In. It was later slightly edited and … Continue reading
To start off the week I have a rich blessing to share with you! A number of years back, I came across a website that offered some original worship music for free download, along with lyric and chord sheets for … Continue reading
Hey Folks, Happy Friday! Just a few quick things to share with you as we finish out the week! First of all, “Christ-Centered Christianity” is now on Facebook! I’ve created a page there to provide for greater connection, conversation, and … Continue reading