- Holding Fast to the Head
- The Great Acceleration and the Church
- Blog update: “Free Audiobooks” section added
- What Do I See?
- What Did the Angels See?
- Tradition, Scripture, and the Church by David Bolton (PDF – complete)
- Rebels, Refugees, and a Returning Remnant by David Bolton (PDF – complete)
- Experiences of House Church – by Sándor Abonyi
- On Church Leadership (an email exchange with Sándor Abonyi of Hungary) – Pt.4: “Chief Among Equals”?
- On Church Leadership (an email exchange with Sándor Abonyi of Hungary) Pt.3: “Form Follows Function”
Top Recent Views
- Excerpts from "The Ultimate Intention" (1) - by Devern Fromke
- PAGAN CHRISTIANITY? - by Frank Viola and George Barna (PDF - sample)
- The Headship of Christ In the Gathering of the Church
- JESUS NOW ("Taste Test") - by Frank Viola (free PDF ebook)
- Excerpt From "The Assembly of God" - by C. H. Mackintosh
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
YouTube playlist of “Principles Book” by Gospel Fellowships. (See Resources section for complete resource page: PDF, mp3 downloads and more.)
Category Archives: Christ-Centered Restoration
“…holding fast to the Head, from whom all the body, nourished and knit together by joints and ligaments, grows with the increase that is from God.” Colossians 2:19 NKJV The Church, according to Scripture, is the “Body of Christ.” As such, … Continue reading
Originally posted on keskeny út – narrow way:
Lázadók, menekültek és egy visszatérő maradék – David Bolton You are able to reach in PDF form here There is a monumental shift taking place in the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ worldwide. …
As a follow up to the series “On Church Leadership” (an email exchange with Sándor Abonyi of Hungary), I wanted to share a post that Sándor wrote for his Hungarian/English blog “keskeny út – narrow way“. In it he describes some … Continue reading
On Church Leadership (an email exchange with Sándor Abonyi of Hungary) – Pt.4: “Chief Among Equals”?
Sándor and I concluded our exchange on church leadership with the following emails. Though relatively short in length, they did touch on a vital question: What about the principle of “chief among equals”? [For the full context of this post, … Continue reading
On Church Leadership (an email exchange with Sándor Abonyi of Hungary) Pt.3: “Form Follows Function”
As Sándor’s and my conversation continued, I responded to what he had shared within a few weeks. In his reply, he interjected his further thoughts and comments into the body of what I had written. What follows is that composite … Continue reading
On Church Leadership (an email exchange with Sándor Abonyi of Hungary) – Pt.2: “Possibilities and Solutions”
Sándor replied to what I shared in Part 1 with the following email and attachment: Dear David, I am very grateful for your valuable thoughts. I agree on that basically. I would like only to reflect on that shortly and … Continue reading
Shortly after I began blogging in 2012, I happened across another blog that caught my attention. Somehow I landed in the English section of a Hungarian blog, keskeny út – narrow way by Sándor Abonyi. Though most of his blog … Continue reading