- Blog update and two new free resources
- T. Austin-Sparks on the Headship of Christ
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 2)
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 1)
- Holding Fast to the Head
- The Great Acceleration and the Overcoming Church
- Blog update: “Free Audiobooks” section added
- What Do I See?
- What Did the Angels See?
- Tradition, Scripture, and the Church by David Bolton (PDF – complete)
Top Recent Views
- Joints of Supply
- Are You My Mother?
- "The Word Became Flesh" - A Collaboration of Poetic Reflection
- Pragmatism and the Truth
- The Person and Work of the Holy Spirit - by R. A. Torrey (free audiobook)
- "A Refugee Jesus"... with "Poems of Evan Bolton"
- The Cross - The Unlevel Playing Field of Satan's Defeat (updated repost)
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
Category Archives: Creative Expressions
As a compliment to my previous post, What Did the Angels See?, I wanted to follow up with an expression of my own personal perspective on the birth of Christ. I’d like to do so by sharing the lyrics of … Continue reading
A week ago, our family had the joy of joining in the celebration of our second oldest son, Evan’s, wedding. We had quite the road trip to Topeka, Kansas, where his bride, Katie, grew up (logging some 3,100 miles in … Continue reading
As we consider the next definition for the word “center”, we will look into the very heart of the matter of the centrality of Christ: the supreme place that the Eternal Son holds in the Heart, Soul, Mind and Will … Continue reading
Last year at this time, Cheryl McGrath, my son, Evan, and I collaborated on a “3D” post called, “The Word Became Flesh” – A Collaboration of Poetic Reflection. It was a joint leap of faith to trust the Lord for … Continue reading
I am presently working on a series of posts: “Tradition, Scripture and the Church”. I plan to post part one next week. As an “appetizer” for that series, I’d like to share one of my favorite poems with you, “The … Continue reading
One of the rich blessings of the Principles Book that was highlighted in last week’s post is that it draws from the present-day experiences of the underground churches in China, North Korea and Iran and shows the same spiritual life … Continue reading
By Evan Bolton, Cheryl McGrath and David Bolton for “The WORD in 3D” initiative. ~ ~ ~ “And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, … Continue reading