- Holding Fast to the Head
- The Great Acceleration and the Church
- Blog update: “Free Audiobooks” section added
- What Do I See?
- What Did the Angels See?
- Tradition, Scripture, and the Church by David Bolton (PDF – complete)
- Rebels, Refugees, and a Returning Remnant by David Bolton (PDF – complete)
- Experiences of House Church – by Sándor Abonyi
- On Church Leadership (an email exchange with Sándor Abonyi of Hungary) – Pt.4: “Chief Among Equals”?
- On Church Leadership (an email exchange with Sándor Abonyi of Hungary) Pt.3: “Form Follows Function”
Top Recent Views
- Excerpts from "The Ultimate Intention" (1) - by Devern Fromke
- PAGAN CHRISTIANITY? - by Frank Viola and George Barna (PDF - sample)
- The Headship of Christ In the Gathering of the Church
- JESUS NOW ("Taste Test") - by Frank Viola (free PDF ebook)
- Excerpt From "The Assembly of God" - by C. H. Mackintosh
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
YouTube playlist of “Principles Book” by Gospel Fellowships. (See Resources section for complete resource page: PDF, mp3 downloads and more.)
Category Archives: Other Writings
This meditation on the birth of Christ I originally wrote in December of 2003 for the newsletter my wife was compiling for our homeschool network. I am offering it again, now slightly updated, for your consideration and inspiration during this Christmas season. … Continue reading
In 2003, as a cover page for the April newsletter of the homeschool group we were a part of, I wrote a short meditation on the worthiness of the Lamb of God to take the Throne. Back then my wife, … Continue reading
Originally posted on Christ-Centered Christianity:
“FOR THE MAJORITY of my life, I blocked out the painful memories of my childhood. Having been so young when everything happened, there seemed to be added confusion to an already foggy reality. I was…
To supplement the current series of posts on “Lessons From a Lenticular Puzzle”, I have re-edited a series of articles I wrote a number of years back, called, “The Essential Character of the New Covenant.” The focus of these articles … Continue reading