- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship – Part 5: Speaking the “Love” in Truth
- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship – Pt. 4: Building Across the Briar Patch
- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship (mid-series review/redux)
- Important Blog Update – Please read!
- Stoking the Fires of Prayer and Intercession (especially for those who struggle)
- A Continuing Urgent Call to Prayer and Intercession
- The Return Is Over…but is it?
- The Return – Live Stream (and more)
- 1857 Prayer Revival – Can it Happen Again?
- The Final Call to Repentance and The Return
Lloyd on The “Love”-“… David Bolton on The “Love”-“… Lloyd on The “Love”-“… Lloyd on The “Love”-“… David Bolton on The “Love”-“… Lloyd on The “Love”-“… David Bolton on Important Blog Update –… word2heart on Important Blog Update –…
Top Recent Views
- The "Love"-"Hate" Relationship - Part 5: Speaking the "Love" in Truth
- With Christ in the School of Prayer - by Andrew Murray (free audiobook)
- "I Would Have Despaired" - by David Bolton
- A Short and Easy Method of Prayer - by Madam Guyon (free audiobook)
- "They That Wait" - by David Bolton
- The Spiritual Life - by Andrew Murray (free audiobook)
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
Resource of the Month
Category Archives: Spiritual Warfare
The Return was truly a powerful and, I believe, history-shaping event. I was deeply moved by it and believe it deeply moved the heart of God! For those who partook of and engaged in it, I’m sure you would concur! … Continue reading
About a month ago I had a very distinct and sustained impression in my spirit of a long, drawn-out trumpet blast. The spiritual understanding that accompanied it was that the Lord was sounding an alarm and strong rallying call to … Continue reading
We continue, now, looking through the lens of Philippians 3:10-11 to see how it further applies to the spiritual life of the Church. This series began with a look at the individual’s spiritual life in relation to this passage. This … Continue reading