- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship – Pt. 4: Building Across the Briar Patch
- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship (mid-series review/redux)
- Important Blog Update – Please read!
- Stoking the Fires of Prayer and Intercession (especially for those who struggle)
- A Continuing Urgent Call to Prayer and Intercession
- The Return Is Over…but is it?
- The Return – Live Stream (and more)
- 1857 Prayer Revival – Can it Happen Again?
- The Final Call to Repentance and The Return
- PRINCIPLES Book Revisited – (Restored PDFs and serialized audiobook page added)
Lloyd on The “Love”-“… David Bolton on The “Love”-“… Lloyd on The “Love”-“… Lloyd on The “Love”-“… David Bolton on The “Love”-“… Lloyd on The “Love”-“… David Bolton on Important Blog Update –… word2heart on Important Blog Update –…
Top Recent Views
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
Resource of the Month
Category Archives: The Cross
We continue, now, looking through the lens of Philippians 3:10-11 to see how it further applies to the spiritual life of the Church. This series began with a look at the individual’s spiritual life in relation to this passage. This … Continue reading
One of the most concise and yet comprehensive statements in Scripture describing the dynamics of the spiritual life is Philippians 3:10-11. It is arguably the apostle Paul’s most transparent expression of His inward spiritual passion and pursuit. It is also … Continue reading
The cross is like a many-sided jewel that must be turned and beheld from all angles to appreciate its true beauty and extraordinary worth. In this post, I’d like to give a three-point perspective on the cross through a collection … Continue reading
As we come to the final week leading up to Good Friday/Passover and Resurrection Sunday, I’d like to share a meditation on the cross that presents a picture of the crucifixion from a Divine, eternal perspective, rather than a human, temporal one, as we … Continue reading