- “We’re Going Up”
- Blog update and two new free resources
- T. Austin-Sparks on the Headship of Christ
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 2)
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 1)
- Holding Fast to the Head
- The Great Acceleration and the Overcoming Church
- Blog update: “Free Audiobooks” section added
- What Do I See?
- What Did the Angels See?
Top Recent Views
- The Practice of the Presence of God - by Brother Lawrence (free audiobook)
- Pragmatism and the Truth
- FREE AUDIOBOOKS
- PAGAN CHRISTIANITY? - by Frank Viola and George Barna (PDF - sample)
- "A Refugee Jesus"... with "Poems of Evan Bolton"
- On Church Leadership (an email exchange with Sándor Abonyi of Hungary) Pt.3: "Form Follows Function"
- The Church Gathering Simply in the Name of Christ and Under His Headship - A Historical Account by C.H. Mackintosh
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
Category Archives: The Cross
The cross is like a many-sided jewel that must be turned and beheld from all angles to appreciate its true beauty and extraordinary worth. In this post, I’d like to give a three-point perspective on the cross through a collection … Continue reading
As we come to the final week leading up to Good Friday/Passover and Resurrection Sunday, I’d like to share a meditation on the cross that presents a picture of the crucifixion from a Divine, eternal perspective, rather than a human, temporal one, as we … Continue reading
In 2003, as a cover page for the April newsletter of the homeschool group we were a part of, I wrote a short meditation on the worthiness of the Lamb of God to take the Throne. Back then my wife, … Continue reading
[This is the third post in the series, “Rebels, Refugees and a Returning Remnant”. If you would like to read the first two posts prior to this one, you may do so by clicking here: Part 1 and Part 2. … Continue reading
All things that possess movement, in time and space, have three distinct characteristics. They have a “source”: the origin of the movement; they have a “means”: that by which the movement is carried out and sustained; and they have an “end”: that towards which … Continue reading
In follow-up to the most recent “3D” post, “The Greatest Among You“, I felt it would be timely to share an updated version of this related post on, “The Cross.” I invite you to consider these two posts together as … Continue reading