- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 1)
- Holding Fast to the Head
- The Great Acceleration and the Church
- Blog update: “Free Audiobooks” section added
- What Do I See?
- What Did the Angels See?
- Tradition, Scripture, and the Church by David Bolton (PDF – complete)
- Rebels, Refugees, and a Returning Remnant by David Bolton (PDF – complete)
- Experiences of House Church – by Sándor Abonyi
- On Church Leadership (an email exchange with Sándor Abonyi of Hungary) – Pt.4: “Chief Among Equals”?
Top Recent Views
- PRINCIPLES Book (Complete - PDF, mp3 and more)
- Audio Teaching: "The Eternal Purpose of God and the Church" (CCC Seminar - Session 1)
- Pragmatism and the Truth
- Unlocking God's Eternal Purpose ("Christ the Center" series revisited - Part 4)
- Tradition, Scripture, and the Church by David Bolton (PDF - complete)
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
YouTube playlist of “Principles Book” by Gospel Fellowships. (See Resources section for complete resource page: PDF, mp3 downloads and more.)
Category Archives: The Ekklesia
In my last post I shared how essential it is for the Body of Christ to be “holding fast to the Head” as it gathers in His name. In this and the next post I’d like to share one of the … Continue reading
“…holding fast to the Head, from whom all the body, nourished and knit together by joints and ligaments, grows with the increase that is from God.” Colossians 2:19 NKJV The Church, according to Scripture, is the “Body of Christ.” As such, … Continue reading
Originally posted on keskeny út – narrow way:
Lázadók, menekültek és egy visszatérő maradék – David Bolton You are able to reach in PDF form here There is a monumental shift taking place in the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ worldwide. …
As a follow up to the series “On Church Leadership” (an email exchange with Sándor Abonyi of Hungary), I wanted to share a post that Sándor wrote for his Hungarian/English blog “keskeny út – narrow way“. In it he describes some … Continue reading
On Church Leadership (an email exchange with Sándor Abonyi of Hungary) – Pt.4: “Chief Among Equals”?
Sándor and I concluded our exchange on church leadership with the following emails. Though relatively short in length, they did touch on a vital question: What about the principle of “chief among equals”? [For the full context of this post, … Continue reading
On Church Leadership (an email exchange with Sándor Abonyi of Hungary) Pt.3: “Form Follows Function”
As Sándor’s and my conversation continued, I responded to what he had shared within a few weeks. In his reply, he interjected his further thoughts and comments into the body of what I had written. What follows is that composite … Continue reading
On Church Leadership (an email exchange with Sándor Abonyi of Hungary) – Pt.2: “Possibilities and Solutions”
Sándor replied to what I shared in Part 1 with the following email and attachment: Dear David, I am very grateful for your valuable thoughts. I agree on that basically. I would like only to reflect on that shortly and … Continue reading