- Blog update and two new free resources
- T. Austin-Sparks on the Headship of Christ
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 2)
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 1)
- Holding Fast to the Head
- The Great Acceleration and the Overcoming Church
- Blog update: “Free Audiobooks” section added
- What Do I See?
- What Did the Angels See?
- Tradition, Scripture, and the Church by David Bolton (PDF – complete)
Lloyd Bowden on T. Austin-Sparks on the Headsh… David Bolton on T. Austin-Sparks on the Headsh… MICHAEL ROBINS on T. Austin-Sparks on the Headsh… David Bolton on About R Kyle McDaniel on About David Bolton on “We’re Going Up… Rachel Carpenter on “We’re Going Up… Joyce on The Church Gathering Simply in…
Top Recent Views
- PRINCIPLES Book (Complete - PDF, mp3 and more)
- PAGAN CHRISTIANITY? - by Frank Viola and George Barna (PDF - sample)
- "The Calf-Path" - by Sam Walter Foss (A pre-series post)
- FREE AUDIOBOOKS
- Are You My Mother?
- Principles for the Gathering of Believers Under the Headship of Jesus Christ - by Gospel Fellowships (a "hosted", free resource)
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
Category Archives: The Headship of Christ
[For Part 1 of this two-part post, please see here.] Union with the “Heartship of Christ” When it comes to developing a deeper union with the “heartship of Christ”, we need to understand that there are both general and specific aspects … Continue reading
In my last post I shared how essential it is for the Body of Christ to be “holding fast to the Head” as it gathers in His name. In this and the next post I’d like to share one of the … Continue reading
“…holding fast to the Head, from whom all the body, nourished and knit together by joints and ligaments, grows with the increase that is from God.” Colossians 2:19 NKJV The Church, according to Scripture, is the “Body of Christ.” As such, … Continue reading
On Church Leadership (an email exchange with Sándor Abonyi of Hungary) – Pt.4: “Chief Among Equals”?
Sándor and I concluded our exchange on church leadership with the following emails. Though relatively short in length, they did touch on a vital question: What about the principle of “chief among equals”? [For the full context of this post, … Continue reading
On Church Leadership (an email exchange with Sándor Abonyi of Hungary) – Pt.2: “Possibilities and Solutions”
Sándor replied to what I shared in Part 1 with the following email and attachment: Dear David, I am very grateful for your valuable thoughts. I agree on that basically. I would like only to reflect on that shortly and … Continue reading
Shortly after I began blogging in 2012, I happened across another blog that caught my attention. Somehow I landed in the English section of a Hungarian blog, keskeny út – narrow way by Sándor Abonyi. Though most of his blog … Continue reading