- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship – Part 5: Speaking the “Love” in Truth
- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship – Pt. 4: Building Across the Briar Patch
- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship (mid-series review/redux)
- Important Blog Update – Please read!
- Stoking the Fires of Prayer and Intercession (especially for those who struggle)
- A Continuing Urgent Call to Prayer and Intercession
- The Return Is Over…but is it?
- The Return – Live Stream (and more)
- 1857 Prayer Revival – Can it Happen Again?
- The Final Call to Repentance and The Return
Jill Redling on About David Bolton on The “Love”-“… errollmulder on The “Love”-“… David Bolton on The “Love”-“… David Bolton on The “Love”-“… errollmulder on The “Love”-“… Lloyd on The “Love”-“… Lloyd on The “Love”-“…
Top Recent Views
- The Pursuit of God - by A. W. Tozer (free audiobook)
- Pragmatism and the Truth
- Excerpts from "The Ultimate Intention" (1) - by Devern Fromke
- Excerpts from "The Ultimate Intention" (2) - by Devern Fromke
- Excerpt from "Each Member - A Help or a Hindrance?" by C. H. Mackintosh
- T. Austin-Sparks
- "The Calf Path" - by Sam Walter Foss
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
Resource of the Month
Category Archives: The Inner Life
The urgency in my spirit for the Church to arise from its slumber and get up to the front lines of the battle in prayer, repentance, and intercession is persisting…and increasing! I’m afraid that our culture of instant gratification and … Continue reading
One of the most concise and yet comprehensive statements in Scripture describing the dynamics of the spiritual life is Philippians 3:10-11. It is arguably the apostle Paul’s most transparent expression of His inward spiritual passion and pursuit. It is also … Continue reading