- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship – Pt. 4: Building Across the Briar Patch
- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship (mid-series review/redux)
- Important Blog Update – Please read!
- Stoking the Fires of Prayer and Intercession (especially for those who struggle)
- A Continuing Urgent Call to Prayer and Intercession
- The Return Is Over…but is it?
- The Return – Live Stream (and more)
- 1857 Prayer Revival – Can it Happen Again?
- The Final Call to Repentance and The Return
- PRINCIPLES Book Revisited – (Restored PDFs and serialized audiobook page added)
Lloyd on The “Love”-“… David Bolton on The “Love”-“… Lloyd on The “Love”-“… Lloyd on The “Love”-“… David Bolton on The “Love”-“… Lloyd on The “Love”-“… David Bolton on Important Blog Update –… word2heart on Important Blog Update –…
Top Recent Views
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
Resource of the Month
Tag Archives: Biblical eldership
On Church Leadership (an email exchange with Sándor Abonyi of Hungary) – Pt.4: “Chief Among Equals”?
Sándor and I concluded our exchange on church leadership with the following emails. Though relatively short in length, they did touch on a vital question: What about the principle of “chief among equals”? [For the full context of this post, … Continue reading
On Church Leadership (an email exchange with Sándor Abonyi of Hungary) Pt.3: “Form Follows Function”
As Sándor’s and my conversation continued, I responded to what he had shared within a few weeks. In his reply, he interjected his further thoughts and comments into the body of what I had written. What follows is that composite … Continue reading