- “We’re Going Up”
- Blog update and two new free resources
- T. Austin-Sparks on the Headship of Christ
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 2)
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 1)
- Holding Fast to the Head
- The Great Acceleration and the Overcoming Church
- Blog update: “Free Audiobooks” section added
- What Do I See?
- What Did the Angels See?
Top Recent Views
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
Tag Archives: Christ-centered Ekklesia
Greetings, all! With the busyness of this season, I’ve decided to hold off on continuing the series, “Centrality and Expectation” until after the New Year. To give some background to it, though, as well as a re-posting of Part 1 … Continue reading
“What is the centre round which God’s assembly is gathered? The centre is Christ—the living Stone, as we read in the Epistle of Peter, “To whom coming as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, … Continue reading