- “We’re Going Up”
- Blog update and two new free resources
- T. Austin-Sparks on the Headship of Christ
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 2)
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 1)
- Holding Fast to the Head
- The Great Acceleration and the Overcoming Church
- Blog update: “Free Audiobooks” section added
- What Do I See?
- What Did the Angels See?
Top Recent Views
- The Practice of the Presence of God - by Brother Lawrence (free audiobook)
- Pragmatism and the Truth
- FREE AUDIOBOOKS
- PAGAN CHRISTIANITY? - by Frank Viola and George Barna (PDF - sample)
- "A Refugee Jesus"... with "Poems of Evan Bolton"
- On Church Leadership (an email exchange with Sándor Abonyi of Hungary) Pt.3: "Form Follows Function"
- The Church Gathering Simply in the Name of Christ and Under His Headship - A Historical Account by C.H. Mackintosh
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
Tag Archives: Christ the Center
I began this series speaking of the Church as a “spiritual organism” which is governed by the law of the “organic.” As with all living organisms, the most essential element that determines its unique form, features, and functions is its … Continue reading
Hey folks, David here. It’s been rather quiet around here for the past couple of months…I know. As 2014 wrapped up and we headed into the new year, I felt a need to step back from blogging for a short … Continue reading
Note to readers: This post is a substantial conclusion, in length and content, to what I consider to be one of the most important series that I’ve posted to date on this blog. I could have published this conclusion in … Continue reading
In this post and the next, which will conclude this series, we will take a look at the power and place of Tradition in the Church as it relates to the two primary principles that will define the Church at … Continue reading
[This post is a continuation of, “Rebels, Refugees and a Returning Remnant – Part 1“. If you haven’t had a chance to read that post yet, or would like a refresher on it, please follow the link above. This post … Continue reading
“What is the centre round which God’s assembly is gathered? The centre is Christ—the living Stone, as we read in the Epistle of Peter, “To whom coming as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, … Continue reading