- T. Austin-Sparks on the Headship of Christ
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 2)
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 1)
- Holding Fast to the Head
- The Great Acceleration and the Overcoming Church
- Blog update: “Free Audiobooks” section added
- What Do I See?
- What Did the Angels See?
- Tradition, Scripture, and the Church by David Bolton (PDF – complete)
- Rebels, Refugees, and a Returning Remnant by David Bolton (PDF – complete)
Stephen Sponsler on A Copernican-Style Revelation… Stephen Sponsler on The Process of the Purpose (… David Bolton on The Great Acceleration and the… Stephen Sponsler on The Great Acceleration and the… Christina on Excerpts from “The Ultim… David Bolton on T. Austin-Sparks on the Headsh… Mary Deletti on T. Austin-Sparks on the Headsh… David Bolton on T. Austin-Sparks on the Headsh…
Top Recent Views
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
Tag Archives: Christ the Head
Note to readers: This post is a substantial conclusion, in length and content, to what I consider to be one of the most important series that I’ve posted to date on this blog. I could have published this conclusion in … Continue reading
In this post and the next, which will conclude this series, we will take a look at the power and place of Tradition in the Church as it relates to the two primary principles that will define the Church at … Continue reading