- “We’re Going Up”
- Blog update and two new free resources
- T. Austin-Sparks on the Headship of Christ
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 2)
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 1)
- Holding Fast to the Head
- The Great Acceleration and the Overcoming Church
- Blog update: “Free Audiobooks” section added
- What Do I See?
- What Did the Angels See?
Top Recent Views
- The Practice of the Presence of God - by Brother Lawrence (free audiobook)
- Pragmatism and the Truth
- FREE AUDIOBOOKS
- PAGAN CHRISTIANITY? - by Frank Viola and George Barna (PDF - sample)
- "A Refugee Jesus"... with "Poems of Evan Bolton"
- On Church Leadership (an email exchange with Sándor Abonyi of Hungary) Pt.3: "Form Follows Function"
- The Church Gathering Simply in the Name of Christ and Under His Headship - A Historical Account by C.H. Mackintosh
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
Tag Archives: ekklesia
[Affirmations series: Introduction, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, and Conclusion.] ______________________ ~ Affirmations ~ 7. My Commitments ~ ~ ~ I affirm my commitment to the Father and to a life-long, uncompromising obedience to His … Continue reading
Session 1 of the CCC seminar wraps up in this post with a look at the place and calling of the Church in the eternal purpose. This is where God’s supreme plan for the ages becomes practically outworked on earth … Continue reading
On January 1, 2012 I launched this blog, Christ-Centered Christianity. The motivation for starting it, and its name, sprang from a writing endeavor I had begun a few months earlier of a book manuscript with a working title of none other … Continue reading
In this series, we are considering the centrality of Christ by looking at a number of dictionary definitions for the word “center” and seeing how Christ Himself fulfills these in relation to God’s eternal purpose, the Church, and the individual … Continue reading
[This post is a continuation of, “Rebels, Refugees and a Returning Remnant – Part 1“. If you haven’t had a chance to read that post yet, or would like a refresher on it, please follow the link above. This post … Continue reading
A collaborative post by Josh Lawson, Nathan Odell, and David Bolton for “The WORD in 3D“. ~ ~ ~ “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as … Continue reading