- Important Blog Update – Please read!
- Stoking the Fires of Prayer and Intercession (especially for those who struggle)
- A Continuing Urgent Call to Prayer and Intercession
- The Return Is Over…but is it?
- The Return – Live Stream (and more)
- 1857 Prayer Revival – Can it Happen Again?
- The Final Call to Repentance and The Return
- PRINCIPLES Book Revisited – (Restored PDFs and serialized audiobook page added)
- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship – Pt. 3
- Sowing and Reaping – by Dwight L. Moody (free resource added)
Top Recent Views
- The Pursuit of God - by A. W. Tozer (free audiobook)
- Important Blog Update - Please read!
- The Practice of the Presence of God - by Brother Lawrence (free audiobook)
- Original Poems/Songs
- 100 Pianos
- Excerpts From "The Waning Authority of Christ in the Churches" - by A. W. Tozer
- "The Calf-Path" - by Sam Walter Foss (A pre-series post)
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
Resource of the Month
Tag Archives: God’s end-time purpose
[Affirmations series: Introduction, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, and Conclusion.] ______________________ ~ Affirmations ~ 7. My Commitments ~ ~ ~ I affirm my commitment to the Father and to a life-long, uncompromising obedience to His … Continue reading
[Affirmations series: Introduction, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, and Conclusion.] ____________________ ~ Affirmations ~ 6. End-Time Remnant Restoration ~ ~ ~ I affirm that God’s program at the end of the age, in accordance … Continue reading
In this concluding post of this series, I would like to offer a vision for the progressive unfolding of God’s purpose as it is outworked in and through His people. I will be drawing on the content of the previous … Continue reading
We come now to the last definition for the word “center” that we will consider in regards to the centrality of Christ. This is a powerful and fitting last definition for it leads us to consider the culmination of God’s … Continue reading