- Blog update and two new free resources
- T. Austin-Sparks on the Headship of Christ
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 2)
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 1)
- Holding Fast to the Head
- The Great Acceleration and the Overcoming Church
- Blog update: “Free Audiobooks” section added
- What Do I See?
- What Did the Angels See?
- Tradition, Scripture, and the Church by David Bolton (PDF – complete)
Top Recent Views
- Joints of Supply
- Are You My Mother?
- "The Word Became Flesh" - A Collaboration of Poetic Reflection
- Pragmatism and the Truth
- The Person and Work of the Holy Spirit - by R. A. Torrey (free audiobook)
- "A Refugee Jesus"... with "Poems of Evan Bolton"
- The Cross - The Unlevel Playing Field of Satan's Defeat (updated repost)
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
Tag Archives: God’s end-time purpose
[Affirmations series: Introduction, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, and Conclusion.] ______________________ ~ Affirmations ~ 7. My Commitments ~ ~ ~ I affirm my commitment to the Father and to a life-long, uncompromising obedience to His … Continue reading
[Affirmations series: Introduction, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, and Conclusion.] ____________________ ~ Affirmations ~ 6. End-Time Remnant Restoration ~ ~ ~ I affirm that God’s program at the end of the age, in accordance … Continue reading
In this concluding post of this series, I would like to offer a vision for the progressive unfolding of God’s purpose as it is outworked in and through His people. I will be drawing on the content of the previous … Continue reading
We come now to the last definition for the word “center” that we will consider in regards to the centrality of Christ. This is a powerful and fitting last definition for it leads us to consider the culmination of God’s … Continue reading
Hey folks, David here. It’s been rather quiet around here for the past couple of months…I know. As 2014 wrapped up and we headed into the new year, I felt a need to step back from blogging for a short … Continue reading
Note to readers: This post is a substantial conclusion, in length and content, to what I consider to be one of the most important series that I’ve posted to date on this blog. I could have published this conclusion in … Continue reading
Revival and Recovery – by Arthur Wallis (…and how God used it to change my life over thirty years ago.)
One of the earliest books I ever read as a new believer, back in the late Seventies, was a first-hand account of the Azusa Street Revival by Frank Bartleman called, Another Wave Rolls In. It was later slightly edited and … Continue reading