- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship – Part 5: Speaking the “Love” in Truth
- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship – Pt. 4: Building Across the Briar Patch
- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship (mid-series review/redux)
- Important Blog Update – Please read!
- Stoking the Fires of Prayer and Intercession (especially for those who struggle)
- A Continuing Urgent Call to Prayer and Intercession
- The Return Is Over…but is it?
- The Return – Live Stream (and more)
- 1857 Prayer Revival – Can it Happen Again?
- The Final Call to Repentance and The Return
Lloyd on The “Love”-“… David Bolton on The “Love”-“… Lloyd on The “Love”-“… Lloyd on The “Love”-“… David Bolton on The “Love”-“… Lloyd on The “Love”-“… David Bolton on Important Blog Update –… word2heart on Important Blog Update –…
Top Recent Views
- The "Love"-"Hate" Relationship - Part 5: Speaking the "Love" in Truth
- With Christ in the School of Prayer - by Andrew Murray (free audiobook)
- The Spiritual Life - by Andrew Murray (free audiobook)
- Pragmatism and the Truth
- "I Would Have Despaired" - by David Bolton
- A Short and Easy Method of Prayer - by Madam Guyon (free audiobook)
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
Resource of the Month
Tag Archives: God’s new thing
Possibly the most crucial aspect of rightly discerning and faithfully engaging in any work of God is to properly and deeply understand its “orientation.” If this one aspect is missed or misunderstood, it can become the primary reason why a … Continue reading
Ironically, my meditation on God’s “new thing” is not actually a “new thing”. It’s been a part of my understanding of God and how He works from my earliest days of walking with Him. Once we understand the nature of … Continue reading
“Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?” Isaiah 43:18-19a When God spoke to His people concerning the “new thing” He was … Continue reading