- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship – Pt. 4: Building Across the Briar Patch
- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship (mid-series review/redux)
- Important Blog Update – Please read!
- Stoking the Fires of Prayer and Intercession (especially for those who struggle)
- A Continuing Urgent Call to Prayer and Intercession
- The Return Is Over…but is it?
- The Return – Live Stream (and more)
- 1857 Prayer Revival – Can it Happen Again?
- The Final Call to Repentance and The Return
- PRINCIPLES Book Revisited – (Restored PDFs and serialized audiobook page added)
Lloyd on The “Love”-“… David Bolton on The “Love”-“… Lloyd on The “Love”-“… Lloyd on The “Love”-“… David Bolton on The “Love”-“… Lloyd on The “Love”-“… David Bolton on Important Blog Update –… word2heart on Important Blog Update –…
Top Recent Views
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
Resource of the Month
Tag Archives: Preeminence of Christ
With this post I am beginning a series of posts on the subject of unity in the Church which will tackle this difficult matter from a number of different angles. This first meditation, in particular, ties in perfectly with the … Continue reading
Twenty-five years ago today I graduated the first phase of my Bible school training. As a member of the graduating class of the two-year program of the school, I was asked, along with several others, to write a small “devotion” … Continue reading
When my oldest son, Timothy, was a toddler, one of his favorite toys was a colorful pull-along train engine. What made this train rather unique was that when it was pulled across the floor, it wobbled from side to side. … Continue reading