- T. Austin-Sparks on the Headship of Christ
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 2)
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 1)
- Holding Fast to the Head
- The Great Acceleration and the Overcoming Church
- Blog update: “Free Audiobooks” section added
- What Do I See?
- What Did the Angels See?
- Tradition, Scripture, and the Church by David Bolton (PDF – complete)
- Rebels, Refugees, and a Returning Remnant by David Bolton (PDF – complete)
When you Assume… on The Cross – The Unlevel… ricklivermore on PRINCIPLES Book (Complete… Stephen Sponsler on A Copernican-Style Revelation… Stephen Sponsler on The Process of the Purpose (… David Bolton on The Great Acceleration and the… Stephen Sponsler on The Great Acceleration and the… Christina on Excerpts from “The Ultim… David Bolton on T. Austin-Sparks on the Headsh…
Top Recent Views
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
Tag Archives: single pastor vs. plural eldership
On Church Leadership (an email exchange with Sándor Abonyi of Hungary) – Pt.4: “Chief Among Equals”?
Sándor and I concluded our exchange on church leadership with the following emails. Though relatively short in length, they did touch on a vital question: What about the principle of “chief among equals”? [For the full context of this post, … Continue reading
On Church Leadership (an email exchange with Sándor Abonyi of Hungary) – Pt.2: “Possibilities and Solutions”
Sándor replied to what I shared in Part 1 with the following email and attachment: Dear David, I am very grateful for your valuable thoughts. I agree on that basically. I would like only to reflect on that shortly and … Continue reading