- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship – Part 5: Speaking the “Love” in Truth
- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship – Pt. 4: Building Across the Briar Patch
- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship (mid-series review/redux)
- Important Blog Update – Please read!
- Stoking the Fires of Prayer and Intercession (especially for those who struggle)
- A Continuing Urgent Call to Prayer and Intercession
- The Return Is Over…but is it?
- The Return – Live Stream (and more)
- 1857 Prayer Revival – Can it Happen Again?
- The Final Call to Repentance and The Return
Lloyd on The “Love”-“… David Bolton on The “Love”-“… Lloyd on The “Love”-“… Lloyd on The “Love”-“… David Bolton on The “Love”-“… Lloyd on The “Love”-“… David Bolton on Important Blog Update –… word2heart on Important Blog Update –…
Top Recent Views
- The "Love"-"Hate" Relationship - Part 5: Speaking the "Love" in Truth
- With Christ in the School of Prayer - by Andrew Murray (free audiobook)
- "I Would Have Despaired" - by David Bolton
- A Short and Easy Method of Prayer - by Madam Guyon (free audiobook)
- "They That Wait" - by David Bolton
- The Spiritual Life - by Andrew Murray (free audiobook)
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
Resource of the Month
Tag Archives: single pastor vs. plural eldership
On Church Leadership (an email exchange with Sándor Abonyi of Hungary) – Pt.4: “Chief Among Equals”?
Sándor and I concluded our exchange on church leadership with the following emails. Though relatively short in length, they did touch on a vital question: What about the principle of “chief among equals”? [For the full context of this post, … Continue reading
On Church Leadership (an email exchange with Sándor Abonyi of Hungary) – Pt.2: “Possibilities and Solutions”
Sándor replied to what I shared in Part 1 with the following email and attachment: Dear David, I am very grateful for your valuable thoughts. I agree on that basically. I would like only to reflect on that shortly and … Continue reading