- “We’re Going Up”
- Blog update and two new free resources
- T. Austin-Sparks on the Headship of Christ
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 2)
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 1)
- Holding Fast to the Head
- The Great Acceleration and the Overcoming Church
- Blog update: “Free Audiobooks” section added
- What Do I See?
- What Did the Angels See?
Top Recent Views
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
Tag Archives: single pastor vs. plural eldership
On Church Leadership (an email exchange with Sándor Abonyi of Hungary) – Pt.4: “Chief Among Equals”?
Sándor and I concluded our exchange on church leadership with the following emails. Though relatively short in length, they did touch on a vital question: What about the principle of “chief among equals”? [For the full context of this post, … Continue reading
On Church Leadership (an email exchange with Sándor Abonyi of Hungary) – Pt.2: “Possibilities and Solutions”
Sándor replied to what I shared in Part 1 with the following email and attachment: Dear David, I am very grateful for your valuable thoughts. I agree on that basically. I would like only to reflect on that shortly and … Continue reading