- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship – Part 5: Speaking the “Love” in Truth
- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship – Pt. 4: Building Across the Briar Patch
- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship (mid-series review/redux)
- Important Blog Update – Please read!
- Stoking the Fires of Prayer and Intercession (especially for those who struggle)
- A Continuing Urgent Call to Prayer and Intercession
- The Return Is Over…but is it?
- The Return – Live Stream (and more)
- 1857 Prayer Revival – Can it Happen Again?
- The Final Call to Repentance and The Return
Lloyd on The “Love”-“… David Bolton on The “Love”-“… Lloyd on The “Love”-“… Lloyd on The “Love”-“… David Bolton on The “Love”-“… Lloyd on The “Love”-“… David Bolton on Important Blog Update –… word2heart on Important Blog Update –…
Top Recent Views
- The "Love"-"Hate" Relationship - Part 5: Speaking the "Love" in Truth
- With Christ in the School of Prayer - by Andrew Murray (free audiobook)
- "I Would Have Despaired" - by David Bolton
- A Short and Easy Method of Prayer - by Madam Guyon (free audiobook)
- "They That Wait" - by David Bolton
- The Spiritual Life - by Andrew Murray (free audiobook)
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
Resource of the Month
Tag Archives: spiritual pragmatism
Ironically, my meditation on God’s “new thing” is not actually a “new thing”. It’s been a part of my understanding of God and how He works from my earliest days of walking with Him. Once we understand the nature of … Continue reading
[Audio of full series is available here.] ~ ~ ~ There is a monumental shift taking place in the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ worldwide. Multitudes of sincere, faith-filled Christians are leaving the institutional church in search of a … Continue reading