- The Return Is Over…but is it?
- The Return – Live Stream (and more)
- 1857 Prayer Revival – Can it Happen Again?
- The Final Call to Repentance and The Return
- PRINCIPLES Book Revisited – (Restored PDFs and serialized audiobook page added)
- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship – Pt. 3
- Sowing and Reaping – by Dwight L. Moody (free resource added)
- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship – Pt. 2
- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship – Pt. 1
- When God Does a New Thing – Pt. 5: Orientation
David Bolton on The Return Is Over…but i… errollmulder on The Return Is Over…but i… Lloyd on The Return Is Over…but i… Lloyd on 1857 Prayer Revival – Ca… David Bolton on 1857 Prayer Revival – Ca… Frank Pytel on 1857 Prayer Revival – Ca… Lloyd on The Final Call to Repentance a… Lloyd on The Final Call to Repentance a…
Top Recent Views
- The Return Is Over...but is it?
- 1857 Prayer Revival - Can it Happen Again?
- The Return - Live Stream (and more)
- The Pursuit of God - by A. W. Tozer (free audiobook)
- Excerpts From "The Waning Authority of Christ in the Churches" - by A. W. Tozer
- Pragmatism and the Truth
- "Experiencing Church" Now... As It Was In The Beginning - by Rodrigo Abarca
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
Resource of the Month
Tag Archives: T. Austin-Sparks
The following is a chapter excerpt from the book, A Way of Growth by T. Austin-Sparks. The focus of this selection is on the headship of Christ and the church’s submission to it as the way of growth into the fullness of … Continue reading →
Romans 15:5; Colossians 2:8. It would be a wonderful thing if in the realm of medicine one remedy could be found whereby every conceivable malady could be most certainly cured. What a tremendous amount of complication and confusion would at … Continue reading →
I’m excited to share with you a new section to the blog that I have recently added: “Author Excerpts“. These are permanent pages highlighting short excerpts from significant authors whose writings powerfully express the heart of God concerning the centrality … Continue reading →