- Important Blog Update – Please read!
- Stoking the Fires of Prayer and Intercession (especially for those who struggle)
- A Continuing Urgent Call to Prayer and Intercession
- The Return Is Over…but is it?
- The Return – Live Stream (and more)
- 1857 Prayer Revival – Can it Happen Again?
- The Final Call to Repentance and The Return
- PRINCIPLES Book Revisited – (Restored PDFs and serialized audiobook page added)
- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship – Pt. 3
- Sowing and Reaping – by Dwight L. Moody (free resource added)
Top Recent Views
- Important Blog Update - Please read!
- "The Calf-Path" - by Sam Walter Foss (A pre-series post)
- Excerpts From "The Waning Authority of Christ in the Churches" - by A. W. Tozer
- The Pursuit of God - by A. W. Tozer (free audiobook)
- The Full Blessing of Pentecost - by Andrew Murray (free audiobook)
- Parables of the Cross - by Isabella Lilias Trotter (free audiobook)
- PAGAN CHRISTIANITY? - by Frank Viola and George Barna (PDF - sample)
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
Resource of the Month
Tag Archives: the church
[Affirmations series: Introduction, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, and Conclusion.] _____________________ ~ Affirmations ~ 1. The Eternal Purpose, Christ, and the Church ~ ~ ~ I affirm that before time began, the Father desired, designed … Continue reading
On January 1, 2012 I launched this blog, Christ-Centered Christianity. The motivation for starting it, and its name, sprang from a writing endeavor I had begun a few months earlier of a book manuscript with a working title of none other … Continue reading
An “Expanded RT” “Wind dies in a box.” In Scripture, the Holy Spirit is likened unto the wind. Jesus said, “The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where … Continue reading
[Audio of “Introduction” available here.] With this post I am introducing an upcoming series of posts called: “Prepositional Realities: The Church in Relation to Christ.” In it we will be taking a look at the multifaceted nature of the … Continue reading