- Blog update and two new free resources
- T. Austin-Sparks on the Headship of Christ
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 2)
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 1)
- Holding Fast to the Head
- The Great Acceleration and the Overcoming Church
- Blog update: “Free Audiobooks” section added
- What Do I See?
- What Did the Angels See?
- Tradition, Scripture, and the Church by David Bolton (PDF – complete)
Top Recent Views
- Joints of Supply
- Are You My Mother?
- "The Word Became Flesh" - A Collaboration of Poetic Reflection
- Pragmatism and the Truth
- The Person and Work of the Holy Spirit - by R. A. Torrey (free audiobook)
- "A Refugee Jesus"... with "Poems of Evan Bolton"
- The Cross - The Unlevel Playing Field of Satan's Defeat (updated repost)
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
Tag Archives: the church
[Affirmations series: Introduction, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, and Conclusion.] _____________________ ~ Affirmations ~ 1. The Eternal Purpose, Christ, and the Church ~ ~ ~ I affirm that before time began, the Father desired, designed … Continue reading
On January 1, 2012 I launched this blog, Christ-Centered Christianity. The motivation for starting it, and its name, sprang from a writing endeavor I had begun a few months earlier of a book manuscript with a working title of none other … Continue reading
An “Expanded RT” “Wind dies in a box.” In Scripture, the Holy Spirit is likened unto the wind. Jesus said, “The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where … Continue reading
[Audio of “Introduction” available here.] With this post I am introducing an upcoming series of posts called: “Prepositional Realities: The Church in Relation to Christ.” In it we will be taking a look at the multifaceted nature of the … Continue reading
[Audio available here.] Our lives are primarily shaped by that which we most highly esteem and around that which they most regularly revolve. We can go through life adopting the values of our culture, being caught up in the … Continue reading
[This post is part three of the series, “Lessons from a Lenticular Puzzle”. To access the prior posts, please follow these links: Part 1 – “The Puzzle of Puzzles” , and Part 2 – “The Pieces – Living and Lenticular”.] … Continue reading
This post is link number 16 of a “chain blog” started by Alan Knox on the topic of “one another”. The other links are found at the end of this post along with instructions for how to participate in this … Continue reading