- “We’re Going Up”
- Blog update and two new free resources
- T. Austin-Sparks on the Headship of Christ
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 2)
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 1)
- Holding Fast to the Head
- The Great Acceleration and the Overcoming Church
- Blog update: “Free Audiobooks” section added
- What Do I See?
- What Did the Angels See?
Top Recent Views
- PAGAN CHRISTIANITY? - by Frank Viola and George Barna (PDF - sample)
- The Christian's Secret of a Happy Life - by Hannah Whitall Smith (free audiobook)
- DeVern Fromke
- "The Tide is Sure to Win" - by Priscilla Leonard
- Are You My Mother?
- Original Poems / Song Lyrics
- Tradition, Scripture and the Church - Part 1: "Tradition and Scripture"
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
Tag Archives: the cross
[For Part 1 of this two-part post, please see here.] Union with the “Heartship of Christ” When it comes to developing a deeper union with the “heartship of Christ”, we need to understand that there are both general and specific aspects … Continue reading
Originally posted on keskeny út – narrow way:
Lázadók, menekültek és egy visszatérő maradék – David Bolton You are able to reach in PDF form here There is a monumental shift taking place in the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ worldwide. …
The cross is like a many-sided jewel that must be turned and beheld from all angles to appreciate its true beauty and extraordinary worth. In this post, I’d like to give a three-point perspective on the cross through a collection … Continue reading
This post is the conclusion of the series, “Rebels, Refugees and a Returning Remnant”. If you haven’t had a chance to read the previous posts, and would like to first, they may be found here: Part 1, Part 2 and … Continue reading
All things that possess movement, in time and space, have three distinct characteristics. They have a “source”: the origin of the movement; they have a “means”: that by which the movement is carried out and sustained; and they have an “end”: that towards which … Continue reading
[Audio of “Introduction” available here.] With this post I am introducing an upcoming series of posts called: “Prepositional Realities: The Church in Relation to Christ.” In it we will be taking a look at the multifaceted nature of the … Continue reading
This post is part two of my “link” in a chain blog started by Alan Knox on the subject of “one another”. Part one, “Corporate One-Anothering”, can be found here. The other links in this chain blog are listed at … Continue reading