- Important Blog Update – Please read!
- Stoking the Fires of Prayer and Intercession (especially for those who struggle)
- A Continuing Urgent Call to Prayer and Intercession
- The Return Is Over…but is it?
- The Return – Live Stream (and more)
- 1857 Prayer Revival – Can it Happen Again?
- The Final Call to Repentance and The Return
- PRINCIPLES Book Revisited – (Restored PDFs and serialized audiobook page added)
- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship – Pt. 3: “Generational Dynamics”
- Sowing and Reaping – by Dwight L. Moody (free resource added)
Top Recent Views
- PRINCIPLES Book (Complete - PDF, mp3 and more)
- PAGAN CHRISTIANITY? - by Frank Viola and George Barna (PDF - sample)
- Pragmatism and the Truth
- Important Blog Update - Please read!
- Excerpts From "The Waning Authority of Christ in the Churches" - by A. W. Tozer
- FREE AUDIOBOOKS
- The Night of Weeping - by Horatius Bonar (free audiobook)
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
Resource of the Month
Tag Archives: The eternal purpose of God
[Affirmations series: Introduction, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, and Conclusion.] ______________________ ~ Affirmations ~ 7. My Commitments ~ ~ ~ I affirm my commitment to the Father and to a life-long, uncompromising obedience to His … Continue reading
[Affirmations series: Introduction, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, and Conclusion.] ______________________ ~ Affirmations ~ 5. Christ the Uncontested Head of the Church ~ ~ ~ I affirm that, according to the eternal purpose, … Continue reading
The cross is like a many-sided jewel that must be turned and beheld from all angles to appreciate its true beauty and extraordinary worth. In this post, I’d like to give a three-point perspective on the cross through a collection … Continue reading
[Affirmations series: Introduction, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7. and Conclusion.] _______________________________ ~ Affirmations ~ 2. Christ the Unrivaled Center of the Church ~ ~ ~ I affirm that in each and every aspect … Continue reading