- The Return Is Over…but is it?
- The Return – Live Stream (and more)
- 1857 Prayer Revival – Can it Happen Again?
- The Final Call to Repentance and The Return
- PRINCIPLES Book Revisited – (Restored PDFs and serialized audiobook page added)
- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship – Pt. 3
- Sowing and Reaping – by Dwight L. Moody (free resource added)
- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship – Pt. 2
- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship – Pt. 1
- When God Does a New Thing – Pt. 5: Orientation
David Bolton on The Return Is Over…but i… errollmulder on The Return Is Over…but i… Lloyd on The Return Is Over…but i… Lloyd on 1857 Prayer Revival – Ca… David Bolton on 1857 Prayer Revival – Ca… Frank Pytel on 1857 Prayer Revival – Ca… Lloyd on The Final Call to Repentance a… Lloyd on The Final Call to Repentance a…
Top Recent Views
- The Return Is Over...but is it?
- 1857 Prayer Revival - Can it Happen Again?
- The Return - Live Stream (and more)
- The Pursuit of God - by A. W. Tozer (free audiobook)
- Excerpts From "The Waning Authority of Christ in the Churches" - by A. W. Tozer
- Pragmatism and the Truth
- "Experiencing Church" Now... As It Was In The Beginning - by Rodrigo Abarca
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
Resource of the Month
Tag Archives: The Headship of Christ
“…holding fast to the Head, from whom all the body, nourished and knit together by joints and ligaments, grows with the increase that is from God.” Colossians 2:19 NKJV The Church, according to Scripture, is the “Body of Christ.” As such, … Continue reading
On Church Leadership (an email exchange with Sándor Abonyi of Hungary) – Pt.4: “Chief Among Equals”?
Sándor and I concluded our exchange on church leadership with the following emails. Though relatively short in length, they did touch on a vital question: What about the principle of “chief among equals”? [For the full context of this post, … Continue reading
On Church Leadership (an email exchange with Sándor Abonyi of Hungary) Pt.3: “Form Follows Function”
As Sándor’s and my conversation continued, I responded to what he had shared within a few weeks. In his reply, he interjected his further thoughts and comments into the body of what I had written. What follows is that composite … Continue reading
On Church Leadership (an email exchange with Sándor Abonyi of Hungary) – Pt.2: “Possibilities and Solutions”
Sándor replied to what I shared in Part 1 with the following email and attachment: Dear David, I am very grateful for your valuable thoughts. I agree on that basically. I would like only to reflect on that shortly and … Continue reading