- Blog update and two new free resources
- T. Austin-Sparks on the Headship of Christ
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 2)
- The Headship of Christ and the “Heartship of Christ” (part 1)
- Holding Fast to the Head
- The Great Acceleration and the Overcoming Church
- Blog update: “Free Audiobooks” section added
- What Do I See?
- What Did the Angels See?
- Tradition, Scripture, and the Church by David Bolton (PDF – complete)
Lloyd Bowden on T. Austin-Sparks on the Headsh… David Bolton on T. Austin-Sparks on the Headsh… MICHAEL ROBINS on T. Austin-Sparks on the Headsh… David Bolton on About R Kyle McDaniel on About David Bolton on “We’re Going Up… Rachel Carpenter on “We’re Going Up… Joyce on The Church Gathering Simply in…
Top Recent Views
- PRINCIPLES Book (Complete - PDF, mp3 and more)
- PAGAN CHRISTIANITY? - by Frank Viola and George Barna (PDF - sample)
- "The Calf-Path" - by Sam Walter Foss (A pre-series post)
- FREE AUDIOBOOKS
- Are You My Mother?
- Principles for the Gathering of Believers Under the Headship of Jesus Christ - by Gospel Fellowships (a "hosted", free resource)
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
Tag Archives: The Headship of Christ
“…holding fast to the Head, from whom all the body, nourished and knit together by joints and ligaments, grows with the increase that is from God.” Colossians 2:19 NKJV The Church, according to Scripture, is the “Body of Christ.” As such, … Continue reading
On Church Leadership (an email exchange with Sándor Abonyi of Hungary) – Pt.4: “Chief Among Equals”?
Sándor and I concluded our exchange on church leadership with the following emails. Though relatively short in length, they did touch on a vital question: What about the principle of “chief among equals”? [For the full context of this post, … Continue reading
On Church Leadership (an email exchange with Sándor Abonyi of Hungary) Pt.3: “Form Follows Function”
As Sándor’s and my conversation continued, I responded to what he had shared within a few weeks. In his reply, he interjected his further thoughts and comments into the body of what I had written. What follows is that composite … Continue reading
On Church Leadership (an email exchange with Sándor Abonyi of Hungary) – Pt.2: “Possibilities and Solutions”
Sándor replied to what I shared in Part 1 with the following email and attachment: Dear David, I am very grateful for your valuable thoughts. I agree on that basically. I would like only to reflect on that shortly and … Continue reading
[Affirmations series: Introduction, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, and Conclusion.] ______________________ ~ Affirmations ~ 7. My Commitments ~ ~ ~ I affirm my commitment to the Father and to a life-long, uncompromising obedience to His … Continue reading
[Affirmations series: Introduction, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, and Conclusion.] ______________________ ~ Affirmations ~ 5. Christ the Uncontested Head of the Church ~ ~ ~ I affirm that, according to the eternal purpose, … Continue reading
In this concluding post of this series, I would like to offer a vision for the progressive unfolding of God’s purpose as it is outworked in and through His people. I will be drawing on the content of the previous … Continue reading