- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship – Part 5: Speaking the “Love” in Truth
- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship – Pt. 4: Building Across the Briar Patch
- The “Love”-“Hate” Relationship (mid-series review/redux)
- Important Blog Update – Please read!
- Stoking the Fires of Prayer and Intercession (especially for those who struggle)
- A Continuing Urgent Call to Prayer and Intercession
- The Return Is Over…but is it?
- The Return – Live Stream (and more)
- 1857 Prayer Revival – Can it Happen Again?
- The Final Call to Repentance and The Return
Jill Redling on About David Bolton on The “Love”-“… errollmulder on The “Love”-“… David Bolton on The “Love”-“… David Bolton on The “Love”-“… errollmulder on The “Love”-“… Lloyd on The “Love”-“… Lloyd on The “Love”-“…
Top Recent Views
- Original Poems/Songs
- Pragmatism and the Truth
- PRINCIPLES Book (Complete - PDF, mp3 and more)
- The Pursuit of God - by A. W. Tozer (free audiobook)
- "The Tide is Sure to Win" - by Priscilla Leonard
- A Short and Easy Method of Prayer - by Madam Guyon (free audiobook)
- Revival and Recovery - by Arthur Wallis (...and how God used it to change my life over thirty years ago.)
Select Audio Posts (Please see “Audio” tab for more selections.)
Resource of the Month
Tag Archives: The Love of God
As we come to the final week leading up to Good Friday/Passover and Resurrection Sunday, I’d like to share a meditation on the cross that presents a picture of the crucifixion from a Divine, eternal perspective, rather than a human, temporal one, as we … Continue reading